JNC Filter obtains personal information for the following reasons. If we obtain information for any purpose not defined here, we will disclose the purpose of use prior to obtaining your personal information.
- To contact users with provided information or on related activities.
- To verify and screen the identity of users.
- To statistically aggregate and analyze personal information, and to create statistical data that has been processed so as not to allow individuals to be discerned or identified.
JNC Filter will never acquire the personal information of users through falsification or other illegal means. JNC Filter will only use the personal information of users within the scope defined under the purpose of use.
Provision to Third Parties
JNC Filter will never provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When providing information to companies or organizations that have already obtained consent from users.
- When required by law.
- When required to protect human life, health, or assets, and obtaining consent from users would be difficult.
- When specifically required to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and obtaining consent from users would be difficult.
- When required to cooperate with legally defined duties by a government agency, local public agency, or other organization under contract from either, and obtaining consent from users could impair the execution of said duties.
JNC Filter will take required and appropriate measures to prevent the leak, loss, or damage of handled personal information, and will otherwise manage said information securely.